All the Amenities of Home from our Houston Hotel Downtown
Expect to be pampered at the finest contemporary hotel in downtown Houston. Premium amenities like our state-of-the-art StayFit™ Gym, full-service Concierge, and FedEx® Business Center, make Hyatt Regency Houston the perfect destination for business and leisure travelers. Video chat with family while on the road using complimentary basic Wi-Fi, take a dip in the heated pool or dine with skyline views from Spindletop restaurant.
In town for a meeting or conference? Our innovative hotel in the heart of Houston’s downtown is within walking distance of the George R. Brown Convention Center, many corporate headquarters and Minute Maid Park. For your convenience, we offer a free shuttle service within the downtown area. To ensure your visit in Houston is enjoyable, allow our hotel’s friendly staff to assist you 24 hours a day.
- 955 Recently Renovated Spacious Guestrooms
- Generous Work Area with Wall-Mounted Plug-n-Play Consoles for Internet Connectivity
- Complimentary basic Wi-Fi Access (high speed available at extra charge)
- Hyatt Grand Beds™
- Express Check-in Kiosks
- PDA Check-In
- Pet Friendly Accommodations
- Valet & Self-Parking Options
- Shuttle and Town Car Services Available
- Einstein Bros Bagels and More
- Shula's Steakhouse - "Perfect steak for the perfect season"
- Spindletop Restaurant - "360 degree views & renowned cuisine"
- 24 hr StayFit™ Gym
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- 42 Meeting Rooms
- Sundeck with Lounge Chairs
- Nearby Jogging/Bike Paths
- 71,300 sq ft On-Site Exhibition Hall with Freight Ramp & Service Elevator
- 13 High-Tech Conference Rooms
- Regency Caterers for On & Off-Site Events
- Hertz Rental Car
- Full-Service Hair and Nail Salon
- Left an Item? Click Here to submit a lost item claim
Busy travelers on the go will appreciate our newest services, Hyatt Fast BoardTM, Hyatt PDA Check-in and Hyatt Express Check-in Kiosk. Each is designed to keep you going on your busy schedule, whether you are on your way to the airport or joining a client for dinner before heading to the hotel. Click here for information on each of these services.
Hyatt Regency Houston is pleased to offer Business Plan guestrooms that offer added features such as complimentary Continental breakfast, daily newspaper, free 800 and local phone call access and complimentary photocopying in our FedEx Business Center. Our hotel is also conveniently located to the major Houston conference centers.
Houston Business Travel Executive Services
As a business guest, you will enjoy a host of executive services, including:
- Wi-Fi or wired high-speed Internet access
- Bottle of water per day
- One full breakfast per day
- Newspaper available Monday - Friday
- Long distance calling to Continental United States, Canada and Hawaii
- Local and 1-800 calling
- One shirt or blouse pressed per day (during normal business hours; dry cleaning excluded)
Houston, Texas Hotel Complimentary Internet & Wi-Fi Services
You can easily work from any number of locations around our Hyatt Regency Houston including:
Map & Directions
Centrally located, Hyatt Regency Houston is a quick eight to ten block walk from Minute Maid Park and the Toyota Center. Our hotel offers shuttle service to Minute Maid Park. We are also the top choice for Houston hotels near George R brown Convention Center.
From George Bush Intercontinental Airport (26 miles):
Take Beltway 8 west to I-45 South. Exit at McKinney (left). Take McKinney to Milam. Turn right. Proceed 3 blocks to Polk and turn right. Turn right at Louisiana. Our Houston accommodations are on the right at the corner of Louisiana and Polk.
From Hobby Airport (12 miles):
Take 45 North and exit Scott St onto St. Joseph Pkwy. Turn right on Louisiana St. Proceed to Polk. Turn left at Polk. Enter motor lobby to our Houston accommodations on right at the corner of Louisiana and Polk.
From Points East:
From Points North:
From Points West:
Additional Services Offered At Best Houston Hotels
- PDA Check-In
- FastBoardTM - print your boarding pass at the Front Desk
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- Baby-sitting arranged through Concierge
- Concierge service
- Hyatt Meeting Connection®
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Multilingual staff
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Soda, ice machines
- In-room dining 6:00a.m. - 11:00p.m., daily
- On-Site Valet Parking:
- 0-10 hours $20
- 10-20 hours $34
- Overnight $34 per night plus tax
- Self-Parking: $20.00 per day. This top downtown Houston parking lot is right next door to the hotel. No in/out privileges.
Limited parking for eight vans, maximum, is available in the hotel valet parking. All other vans, as well as motor homes and vehicles over 9' should park in the Polk Street flat lot.
Forgot a favorite toiletry item? Visit our gift and sundry shop and check out our wide assortment of supplies, from toothpaste to contact lens solution. Pick up a book or magazine for a relaxing break in your spacious guestroom. We also offer an array of snacks and beverages, as well as souvenirs to bring home from your stay in Houston.
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
For more information, call 713-655-8646 or email
Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Houston Airport Transportation
To/From George Bush Intercontinental Airport:
To/From Hobby Airport:
Cost: approximately $32 (Subject to change)
METRO Rail - Metro Rail is a fast and convenient way to travel between downtown and other neighborhoods using Houston mass. Houston Metrorail is only two blocks from the hotel. A one-way fare is just $1.25 (Subject to change)
METRO Bus - This local service of Houston transportation runs mostly on city streets, and stops at every other corner along its route. A one-way fare is just $1.25 (Subject to change)
Amtrak - The station is located 14 blocks from the hotel, and is accessible via METRO Bus or taxi.
Complimentary Shuttle to Downtown Areas Only - The hotel operates a courtesy shuttle between our hotel and downtown Houston’s office buildings in the morning and afternoon. Seating is based upon space availability. Contact the Concierge for more details.
Galleria Shuttle - Our hotel staff will provide transportation to the Houston, Texas Galleria (Based on Availability). Roundtrip cost is $18.00. (Subject to change)
Town Car Service - Service is available through the Concierge. Advanced reservations are recommended and a nominal fee may be assessed based on your destination.
Effective February 8, 2016, the Hyatt Regency Houston will be a dog-friendly hotel!
To ensure a safe and fun visit for pups and people alike, the following policies and procedures have been established:
- Availability of dog-friendly rooms is limited, and advanced reservations are required.
- The weight limit for your furry friend is 50 lbs. A maximum of two dogs per room is allowed if the combined weight is 75 lbs. or less.
- A specified "Dog Walk" area has been reserved for your pup. It offers a large piece of grassy turf and is located on the 6th floor at the end of the walk on the pool deck.
- You are legally responsible for your dog, as well as any injuries or damages that may occur during your stay. Hyatt Regency Houston does not assume any liability for your pup or for his actions in guest rooms or on hotel property.
- Nightly accommodations include dog bowl(s), dog bed(s) and a pet amenity.
- A “dog on vacation” sign must be placed outside your guestroom door at all times during your visit.
- Housekeeping cannot enter a guest room where a dog has been left unattended. Please call the front desk or operator to schedule a specific time for housekeeping to service your room. If you don’t schedule a time, your room will not be serviced.
- Your pup's noise level is your responsibility. Please tuck your furry friend into its Hyatt dog bed by 9:30 p.m. If you will be stepping out for a bit, please carry your cell phone with you in the event that the front desk needs to get in contact with you.
- Canine companions must be kept on a leash at all times and ID tags are required. Tags must include a cell phone number so you can be reached at any time.
- Dogs should never be left unattended in resort gathering spaces, and dogs must be walked in designated areas. Please Note: Pets are NOT permitted in Shula's, LobbiBar, Spindletop, or the Gym.
- Cleaning up after your pup is your responsibility. To make it easy, dog clean-up stations are located at the "Dog Walk" area on the 6th floor, near the pool.
Other fees, rules, and restrictions may apply. Please call 713 654 1234 with any questions.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Hyatt Regency Houston - if you have any questions, paw-lease don’t hesitate to ask!
Firearms Policy for Guests of Hyatt Hotels
Check-in Time: 3:00 p.m.
Check-out Time: 12:00 p.m.
Book Now or call 713 654 1234